- It felt like we finally found that good weekend groove between activity and recharging
- We made some travel plans. There are some really fun trips in the making.
- We’ve had dinner guests who brought appetizer, wine, beer, cheesecake AND flowers! Absolute win. Happy, thank you, more please!
- I went for a long walk with my best friend on the phone
- ... and then slept on the couch
- Justin made me egg bagel sandwiches both mornings
- We saw the sun!
- And a friend from California on Sunday afternoon
Yup, I think that pretty much sums it up and as you can tell, this weekend was a good one.
Now it’s Monday and I woke up with the cold from hell. I’ve moved my laptop to the couch and today’s agenda has changed to more resting and healing potions under the blanket. At least the sun is shining and the house is clean, so the view from the couch is not that bad! I hope you guys have a great week!