This weekend... #2
- was very short!
- Both Justin and I worked on Saturday, so it felt just like a weekday and it has made me confused about the day of the week since.
- I started a new little project on the lap loom I got for Christmas
- Sunday felt like the first day of spring
- I had the best herbal tea
- And we walked and held hands and had lunch in the sun. The first meal outdoors this year!
Today I’ve had the windows open and the air smells so wonderful. I’m so happy spring is here and I can’t wait for more days of just heading out the door and spending the entire day outdoors.
Spring, I like you.